50+ Best Easter Quotes You Must Read!
“Easter is a time to celebrate the hope and renewal that comes with new beginnings. It is a reminder of the power of faith, love, and sacrifice. It’s also a great time to think about the things you want to change in your life and how you can make them happen. Here are some inspiring Easter quotes you must read!
Also, read –
- 40+ Delicious Easter Dessert Recipes Worth Trying
- 30+ Easter Dinner Ideas To Create The Perfect Feast
- 40+ Delicious Easter Cake Ideas With Recipes
- “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.”
2. “Easter egg hunts are proof that children can find things when they really want.”
3. “By grace, we are saved through faith.”
4. “Blessed are those who have not seen and have yet believed.”
5. “The very first Easter taught us this: that life never ends and love never dies.”
6. “Easter is very important to me. It’s a second chance.”
7. “The Easter egg symbolizes our ability to break out of the hardened, protective shell we’ve surrounded ourselves with.”
8. “Easter says you can put truth in a grave, but it won’t stay there.”
9. “Easter is the time to rejoice and be thankful for the gift of life, love and joy.”
10. “Easter spells out beauty, the rare beauty of new life.”
11. “Easter is a time to reflect on the sacrifices made for us and to celebrate the victory over death and sin.”
12. “Easter is the demonstration of God that life is essentially spiritual and timeless.
13. “Easter is the time to renew our faith, hope and love for ourselves, for our families, and for our communities.”
14. “Easter is not just a time for chocolate eggs and bunnies; it’s a time to celebrate the resurrection of Jesus and the hope that brings to us all.”
15. “The very first Easter taught us this: that life never ends and love never dies.”
16. “Easter is a time to remember the ultimate sacrifice of love made by Jesus Christ for us all.”
17. “Easter is a time to be thankful for the blessings of life, the miracle of renewal, and the hope of eternal life.”
18. “Easter is the time to spread love, peace, and joy to everyone around us.”
19. “Easter is the celebration of hope, renewal, and new beginnings.”
20. “Easter is a time to remember that even in the darkest moments of life, there is always hope for a brighter tomorrow.”
21. “Easter is the time to appreciate the beauty of nature, the wonder of life, and the joy of friendship.”
22. “Easter is a reminder that we are all connected, that we are all loved, and that we all have the power to make a positive difference in the world.”
23. ”Golf is just the adult version of an Easter egg hunt.”
24. “For many this Easter day symbolizes rebirth. Is it only one day a year, though? I don’t think so. Each day we can choose in what we will place our faith.”
25. “The Easter bunny ate all of the carrots we left him. What a pig!”
26. “The resurrection gives my life meaning and direction and the opportunity to start over no matter what my circumstances.”
27. “It’s when you crack open a chocolate Easter egg that smiles emerge.”
28. “May little chicks and flowers bring into your life the joys of spring.”
29. “To a Christian, Easter Sunday means everything when we celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ.”
30. “We’re Easter people, living in a Good Friday world.”
31. On Easter Day the veil between time and eternity thins to gossamer.”
32. “Bunny kisses, Easter wishes.”
33. “Bunnies are cuddly, the large and the small, but I like the chocolate ones best of all.”
34. “‘Twas Easter-Sunday. The full-blossomed trees filled all the air with fragrance and with joy.”
35. Easter was when Hope, in person, surprised the whole world by coming forward from the future into the present.
36. Easter is never deserved.
37. People celebrate Easter with their near and dear ones. Nothing can be a better holiday to spend with your family than to celebrate the journey of the life of Jesus.
38. A rebirth out of spiritual adversity causes us to become new creatures.
39. Do not abandon yourselves to despair. We are the Easter people and Hallelujah is our song.
40. There would be no Christmas if there was no Easter.
41. “Easter spells out beauty, the rare beauty of new life.”
42. “For I remember it is Easter Morn and life and love and peace are all newborn.”
43. I still believe in Santa, the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy and true love. Don’t even try to tell me different.
44. Easter tells us that life is to be interpreted not simply in terms of things but in terms of ideals.
45. Easter can be the highlight of the year. Better than Christmas. Bigger than a Birthday. And about so much more than just chocolate.
46. The great gift of Easter is hope.
47. “How can we joyfully anticipate Easter Sunday’s power without mournfully remembering our weakness?”
48. “The world is waking up after a long winter. Easter is a time to celebrate life!”
49. “The story of Easter is the story of God’s wonderful window of divine surprise.”
50. “Easter is the only time when it’s perfectly safe to put all of your eggs in one basket.”
51. People come together with their families to celebrate Easter. What better way to celebrate than to spend a few hours going on the journey of Christ’s life?